Executive Certificate in Business Process Management
The Executive Certificate in Business Process Management (ECBPM) is a certificate study course that addresses line and middle management specialists to increase their BPM skills and empower them to better understand and handle BPM-related situations and tasks. The study program is designed for managers that are confronted with challenges of business process management and the needs to increase efficiency and foster innovations. To best align the course with the demanding schedules of today’s BPM professionals, and to still offer a personalised education and coaching, the key principle of the study program is “online, but personal”.
The Business Process Management Executive Program is offered by the University of Münster (Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität) in cooperation with the University of Liechtenstein.
Your study experience
YOU are in the focus of all activities:
- Your individual BPM-related problem is solved during the module BPM Case.
- Individual sessions during the module BPM Case.
- Individual feedback on assignments.
- Group sessions with max. 4 participants.
- Max. 20 participants in the program
- Combination of online teaching, case work, and individual coaching.
- Compact one year program.
- One onsite meeting per year (Executive BPM Round Table).
- All other sessions are setup as online sessions.
- Five modules on recent BPM topics.
- One module on your personal BPM-related problem.
- Taught by an esteemed group of European thought leaders in BPM.
- Networking opportunities during the yearly organized Executive BPM Round Table.
- Participants from all over Europe
|Program||Executive Certificate in Business Process Management|
|University||University of Münster in cooperation with University of Liechtenstein|
|Start||Winter Semester 2018/19|
|Application Deadline||To be announced|
|Target Group||Designed for managers that are confronted with challenges of business process management and the needs to increase efficiency and foster innovations|
|Max. no. of students||20|