Applicants for the Master Program must have:
- A relevant undergraduate or first degree (at least 180 ECTS credit points, e.g., Bachelor and Master)
- At least one year of work experience in media production and/or the social sciences or cultural studies subsequent to your first university degree
- English level B2 pursuant to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Not failed the examination to the Master’s programme “Visual Anthropology, Media and Documentary Practices” for a final time and can provide an appropriate explanation.
The following are recognised as a relevant undergraduate or first degree:
- Bachelor in a course of study at a University with at least 180 credits (e.g. in humanities, social science, cultural science/studies, media science/studies, communication science/studies or in a different subject which is similar to these subjects).
- Diploma, Master, Magister or an equivalent University degree with at least 180 credits.
Comparable qualifications from an international University can also be accepted.
English level B2 can be proved by
a) a certificate in English (IELTS, TOEFL etc.)
b) a bachelor or master program conducted in English
Applicants without a certificate or a bachelor/master degree in English have the possibility to pass an English test that will be offered by the WWU Weiterbildung via telephone or skype.
The application period for the course starting in November 2020 is open!
Applicants require the following documents to apply:
- Completed application form (please don't forget to sign the application form)
- CV (please list your work experience as detailed as possible, also internships, film projects etc.)
- Certified copy of your university degree
- Certificate in English (at least level B2, IELTS, TOEFL etc.) or written statement by your university that your bachelor/master program was conducted in English
- Personal statement (letter of motivation, ca. 250 words)