Applicants for the Master Program must have:
- A relevant undergraduate or first degree (at least 180 ECTS credit points, e.g., Bachelor, Diploma, Master)
- At least one year of work experience in media production and/or the social sciences or cultural studies
- English level B2 pursuant to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Not failed the examination to the Master’s programme “Visual Anthropology, Media and Documentary Practices” for a final time and can provide an appropriate explanation.
The following are recognised as a relevant undergraduate or first degree:
- Bachelor in a course of study at a University with at least 180 credits (e.g. in humanities, social science, cultural science/studies, media science/studies, communication science/studies or in a different subject which is similar to these subjects).
- Diploma, Master, Magister or an equivalent University degree with at least 180 credits.
Comparable qualifications from an international University can also be accepted.
The application period for winter semester 2019/20 is open! Application deadline is 30 April 2019!
German Version of the application form available for download here!
Applicants require the following documents to apply:
- Completed application form
- Certified copy of your university degree (Details for official authentication)
- Certificate in English (at least level B2)
- Personal statement (ca. 250 words)
Please send all documents via e-mail. We recommend international students to apply as early as possible. Depending on your home country, a visa will be necessary to study in Germany. The visa application process might take several months.